Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 2011 CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop: Valentine Ideas


CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop: VALENTINES!!!

Welcome, welcome to the bloghop - this is going to be fun!   
I hope you get a fun idea for Valentines before your through.


You should have come here from Laurie's blog.  I hope you are already having a GREAT TIME!


Here's the perfect gift for your sweet heart:


The adorable candy inside is called "Sundrops"  and you can get it at the health food store.  Aren't they cute?!






I used:
Priceless Love Word Puzzle stamp set  D1348
Cherry O Level 2 Paper Packet


Here's another fun project you could do for Valentines day:
It's my "Snowgirl".


Next on the hop is Luisa.  Go see what great Valentine ideas she has ready for you AND REMEMBER TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!  


Don't we all live for comments? . .. and air and water - I like those things, too.

11 comments:

  1. What sweet treats! I love the idea, and you could easily turn these into Easter treats with a change of paper and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I never thought to stamp the bracket shape on B&T - great idea :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea for the valentine's treat!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable. plus the candy looks super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the treat bags and the snow girl. Shows how a cute bag topper can make a wonderful and inexpensive gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the snow girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea! I am going to have to make the candy bags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas you are sharing here! Love the candy wrap...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got inspiration from your treat bag toppers for my Valentines blog hop project yesterday! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete