Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

BELATED World Card Making Day - Sketch Challenge

I was busy all day Saturday and Sunday, but I didn't want to miss out on the fun of World Card Making day, so I found the PDF with all of the Challenges so I could try them.

Tonight I did the "Sketch" pattern.  I have often LOOKED at sketches, but this is actually the first time I put pen or rather ink to paper and made a card from a sketch.  Very fun!

BY THE WAY -  - I think that making cards/scrapbooking/paper crafting is so therapeutic.  It calms my mind and as I am creating something brand new, I feel renewed, refreshed. I like that.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card.

What do you think?

THANKS LORA for telling me about World Card Making day!!

Be sure to check back to see how I do on the other challenges.

So happy BELATED WORLD CARD DAY everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Traci!! I'm so glad you decided to play along. Your card is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete