Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

SPRING PAPER April 2010 Blog Hop

HELLO and WARMEST WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!

This is my first time to participate in a blog hop! 

I am really excited to be able to share my ideas with a larger audience, so if you like what you see then sign up to follow my blog and don't be afraid to leave a comment and FEEL FREE to share my blog with your friends.

I hope you see something here that makes you happy or inspires you to whip out your paper and make something.  Thats how I felt when I found instructions for the project below. . .I COULD NOT WAIT TO TRY IT and I thought that Close To My Heart's "Topstitch" paper packet would be PERFECT!!!

So . . . . . here it is!!!  I hope you enjoy it.   
Its called a
 And what makes it a "stairstep" box you may ask?  Well.. . . remove the lid and you will find out!
Do you want a closer look?  You can click on the pictures to see a larger photo with more detail.
THINK OF ALL THE FUN THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THIS!!!!
I think it would be an EXCELLENT gift!   Fill the boxes full of small, handmade embellishments to give to a papercrafting friend. . . or you could put costume jewelry in the boxes for a young girl who LOVES to play dressup. . . maybe use a more masculine print and fill the boxes full of candy. . . hmmmmmmm, I have a husband who LOVES vanilla tootsie rolls. . . maybe I'll make him one for Father's day.
Do you want to make one?  I found instructions HERE.
HAVE FUN - - I really would LOVE to hear about your project. 
Would you like to see more ideas?Then HOP OVER TO Lori Brown's blog to see her project.

THANKS FOR VISITING and HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

8 comments:

  1. Jena,

    I was just going through the blogs this morning real quick to check links and what not and was going to come back later to really look and comment, but had to tell you that your project is fabulous! What a cute box and the papers are a perfect choice! Welcome to the blog hop...your first impression really wowed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the ideas about what to put in the box once you make one. I can't wait to see the one you make for you hubby...if you decide to do it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool project! I can't wait to see what you make for your hubby for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boxes, and your paper choice is adorable... I'm seeing baby shower gift maybe... I think I'm inspired to make one for my next 3-D project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great!! I love it!! I haven't attempted this yet! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmmmm.....Vanilla Tootsie Rolls....

    So when Traci made this project I was working on something and I stopped to see what the finished project was and I couldn't believe it! As Traci opened the box I kept saying "Wow!" I was so impressed! Our girls love these boxes as well.

    You really are very talented Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments I LOVE THEM!! Ryan really did say "wow!" a lot. . . at least half a dozen times. This was a big hit at our house. . . . sounds like I'd better get busy on father's day presents. :-)

    ReplyDelete