Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

MORE ideas for APRIL Stamp of the Month "Flower Pot"

After I saw some other ideas for the April Stamp of the Month I just HAD to make another card. . . so here is another idea:
Same card, just a close up on the second picutre.   I hope you enjoy it!
Want to know how I did it?
I used creme brulee ribbon, the pink paper is from Bella, the green paper is from the Veranda Creative Basics kit and I used a water brush to paint the flowers and the shutters AND I used foam tape behind the flowers to make them stand out.

WANT MORE IDEAS? 

CLICK HERE to dive right into a BLOG HOP featuring the April Stamp of the Month "Flower Pot".  HAVE FUN!  I always do.  And be prepared to get a lot of great ideas.

And if you decide that you just can't go another day without your own "Flower Pot"  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment