Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Topstitch Workshop Price Update

I realized after I posted this that I didn't include the totals with tax and shipping/handling . . . so here they are:

THIS TAX RATE APPLY TO THOSE IN THE COLUMBIA, MO AREA!! 
(Email me if you want to participate and you live elsewhere.)

Budget Kit: $17.90 plus taxes and S&H = $20.74

Basic Kit: $29.95 plus taxes and S&H = $34.71

Best Kit $39.40 plus taxes and S&H = $45.66

Anyway, if you want to come you need to pay and let me know ASAP!!! ;-)

Deadline for payment is TUESDAY MARCH 30th!!

If you pay with a check you can write it just to me: Traci Law. (email me for my mailing address)

Can you think of anyone else who might enjoy coming?  You can bring a friend and share your packet and the projects AND the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment