Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Stamp of the Month

Here are the cards I made using the March Stamp of the Month. When I saw the set for the first time, I thought. . this has a little of everything! And guess what the name of the set is, "A Little Everything." True Story.Such a versatile set! Here is a thank you card. I made up the paper flower and I will post directions later on. So come back to check and leave comments.
Mother's Day Card (variation 1)
Who doesn't want to feel like a princess?
Mother's Day Card (Variation 2)
"Happy Day" Card. I thought this would be such a cute card for a wedding or bridal shower! I love the whole princess and the frog thing.
Here's a close up. The frog and all the princesses are "painted" with a waterbrush and it was SO MUCH FUN!
If you want more info on water brushing, leave a comment and let me know!
SUPPLIES:
* I used the Veranda Creative basics collection x5809 on all of the cards. Its comes with 12 double sided patterned papers (6 each of 2 designs) and 4 yards of creme brulee ribbon.
*STAMPS: March SOTM "A Little Everything" D1408
*Water Brush 1771
*STAMPS: Cottage Floral B1306 (I used this for the paper flowers)
*STAMPS: Happy Endings C1343 (frog and princess)
*StazOn Brown Ink Z1142 (you use this when you are going to paint an outline stamp with the waterbrush - it won't bleed like a waterbased ink would) Don't forget the special cleaner Z890

4 comments:

  1. These are all lovely! I especially love those paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I love that stamp set and what you have done with it! I saw on FB that you are signed up for the Autism Crop in Clarence--see you there!!

    ReplyDelete