Sometimes life gets little hectic for me. . there always seems to be something to do. Often I think that I really want to scrapbook, but that I don't have enough time. Well yesterday I took a few minutes to work on some layouts while my youngest little ones were napping. I am so glad that I did because even though I only had about 20-30 minutes to use, I felt so rejuvenated afterwards. I felt refreshed was ready to face the rest of the day.
Other things that I think are therapeutic. . .
* a massage
* a date with my husband OUT of the house
* playing the piano . . . loudly
* when someone else makes dinner
* doing something nice for someone else
* watching Close To My Heart TV
* making cards with friends
* playing in the water outside with my kids
and my favorite therapy. . . . .