Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

ART & SOUL: NEW! Sensational Simplicity

A new episode of Close To My Heart TV is up. I always look forward to the new shows. I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I do.

CLICK HERE to view the new show. If you've ever wanted to know what "random stamping" is, this is the show for you. Learn this and other fun techniques on this great new episode.

The coolest part of this adorable project is that they have a taken a stamp set called "gear up" it looks like the inner workings of an old watch . . . and it very boyish. . . and those gears have been stamped in feminine colors and what do think it looks like when you stamp "gear" shapes in blush and sorbet?

FLOWERS!

Gear shapes to make flowers! Pretty clever I think.

But I want to know what YOU think!

No comments:

Post a Comment