Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I need your help - A Little MORE Thanks

I've been thumbing through my own Idea Book trying to make up my mind!!  I can't decide which EXTRA stamp set to get for free when I place an order this month.

ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!  Do you have a favorite stamp set?

This month if you place an order of $100 or more not only will you receive the Stamp of the Month for FREE - you can ALSO CHOOSE ANY free stamp set of you choice!  (some exceptions)

It's a promotion called "A Little MORE Thanks"

Basically, spend $100 and receive $150 worth of product.

It's a great way to try Close to my Heart.

If you are going to order and you're new to Close to my Heart, here are a few of my favorites:

BOOKS:
REFLECTIONS: It's a book of 100 patterns for scrapbook page layouts.

If you like card making you may want to try:

ORIGINALS a book of BEAUTIFUL card patterns.

STAMPS AND INK:
CHOCOLATE ALPHABET STAMP - I love to use this stamp set for large titles or monograms - my FAVORITE alphabet stamp!!

CHOCOLATE INK - very versatile!  Dark enough for your stamping to show up and a GREAT color for distressing.  If you are going to have only one ink pad , I suggest this one.

2" x 3 1/2 " CLEAR BLOCK - this size is very versatile AND it's first block I bought!  It's just big enough to hold ALMOST any size of stamps.

PAPER:

OLIVIA - Level 1 Kit - if you are new to scrapbooking I would start with a Level 1 kit.  The pages are PRE-PRINTED so all you have to do is add your pictures and journalling and embellishments and VOILA you are done!  I LOVE Level 1 kits.  OLIVIA is new this season and PERFECT for Fall.



Want a Christmas look?  Try  MISTLETOE papers kits.



I hope you find something you like.  Please contact me if I can help you with anything:
traci at tracilaw dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment